The healthy, pretty, & beautiful benefits of deep breathing.
deep breathing is something that we feel like brings inner beauty out from within us. plus, it’s easy, you can do it at anytime and in any place, aaaand it’s free!
we like to just ground ourselves first so we kind of create calm and peace. then take in air through our nose, and breathe through to our lungs and into our abdomen. we like to breathe in softly and just let the air and energy flow in. once we fill all the way up with air, we hold it for 5 seconds, then we gently let all of the air out. while we’re breathing out, we like to picture ourselves letting go of stress, fear, negativity… we just let everything go.
most of the toxins in our bodies are meant to be released through deep breathing. we breathe in fresh air and breathe the old stuff out.
- detoxifies toxins
- strengthens your lungs, heart, immune system, and nervous system
- improves digestion
- lowers your blood pressure
we’re big believers that pretty is side effect of healthy. so all the healthy things that deep breathing does, turns into pretty.
the natural glow…
- less toxins and more oxygen = clearer skin and brighter eyes
- oxygen burns up excess fat in your body = healthier weight
- deep breathing improves posture = a taller, more aligned and confident body
it physically, mentally, and emotionally balances you. we think the more centered a girl is in her own energy, the more beautiful she is.
the breathing balance…
- deep breathing balances your nervous system, which can clear all of your crazy mind chatter.
- when your brain takes in more oxygen, it can actually lower anxiety and stress.
- overall, it centers your body, mind, and soul and brings you back to you. what’s more beautiful than the truest version of you?