The healthy, pretty, and beautiful benefits of pumpkins!
of course pumpkins always make us think of the fall, halloween, thanksgiving… we get to eat yummy pumpkin stuff like pumpkin pie, pumpkin fudge, pumpkin cookies, and pumpkin bread… but, pumpkins can also make ya a little healthier & prettier, so we put together a lil’ luv for pumpkins. 🙂
obviously pie, fudge, and cookies aren’t the healthiest way to get the pumpkin benefits haha. so what we do is juice it and we eat the pumpkin seeds.
- it helps your liver and kidneys, and that helps with your eyesight, gives you healthy skin, and just helps your body cleanse overall.
- it’s good for your digestive system, so it helps with breaking down bad stuff, taking in nutrients, and also boosting your metabolism.
- it’s got vitamin C to help your immune system fight off the sickies.
- pumpkin juice has calming effects, so if ya mix it with some honey at night it can help you sleep.
- they have lots of omegas, so they’re awesome for healthy skin, healthy hair, and a strong heart.
- they have tons of magnesium which gives you strong bones, strong teeth, and it helps your blood pressure.
- they have zinc, so more help for your immune system to fight off the sickies.
- pretty hair…
pumpkins have vitamin A which is super good for your scalp, they have potassium which helps hair re-grow, and pumpkin seeds have omegas and oils that moisturize your hair.
» pumpkin shampoos, » pumpkin conditioners
- pretty skin…
pumpkins do all kinds of good stuff for your face, hands, lips, err’thing. they have a ton of vitamins and antioxidants that help cleanse skin and nourish your cells, oils that help moisturize, and powerful enzymes that help get rid of dead stuff and renew your skin.
» pumpkin cleansers, » pumpkin creams & moisturizers, » pumpkin treatments & masks
pumpkins make us think of thanksgiving… which makes us think of bein’ grateful. to us, being grateful for things isn’t about forcing ourselves to be grateful. like how there can sometimes be this guilt trip put on the idea of gratitude, like… if you’re not grateful how and when you are told to be grateful, then you’re “bad” lol. if a feeling comes from fear or guilt, it isn’t really genuine to us :\. we believe being genuinely grateful is just in the feeling that naturally comes to you when you truly love, believe in, and feel happy about something… so we feel gratitude by loving the people who make us smile, believing in our journey, and embracing the things that make us happy.