St. Patrick's Day!
so you've already got your green shirt, dress, or outfit that you plan to rock… now it's time for the hair, nails, and face.
green isn't the easiest color to work into beauty products on a regular beauty day, but St. Patty's day is all about fun! so be bold, be bright, and get green and kissable!
- if you're sassy and bold, go for some temporary green hair dye or a fun green feather clip-in.
- if you're silly and fun, try a party crown with a fun saying.
- if you're a girly girl, get a pretty green flower or some sweet barrettes for your hair.
- if you're a fashionista and want to maintain your fashion mojo, get a classy green headband and keep your fabulous style in tact.
- get some cute temporary shamrock tattoos. you're not trying to pull off a real tattoo so you don't have to place them where a real tattoo would go. place them somewhere cute and playful like your wrist, collar bone, back of your shoulder, or even a little one on your cheek.
- doll your eyes up with some green eyeliner or green eye shadow.
- sprinkle a little glitter on your shoulders, eyelids, or stomach if your belly is showing.
- get some green nail polish, or even a few colors of green polish. mix and match, go ombre, just make 'em green and bold!
- top your green polish off with cute shamrock nail stickers.